Atonement - Volume 2
Derek Prince continues his study about the many wonderful aspects of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross and the practical steps believers can take to appropriate its provisions.
By the perfect all sufficient sacrifice, Jesus cancelled forever the effects of sin and provided complete well being for every believer. These messages unfold fourteen main aspects of this sacrifice, and four steps by which to appropriate its provisions.
- Rejection vs. Acceptance / Old Man vs. New Man
- Deliverance from this Present Age / Deliverance from Law and Self
- Deliverance from the Flesh / Deliverance from the World
- From Legal to Experiential / All-Inclusive Salvation
- Four Decisive Steps / Liberation Through Confession
Study Notes included