Founded on the Rock
In this first of a series of teachings on Laying the Foundation, Derek uses the picture of constructing a building to show how important laying a solid foundation is to building the Christian life. There is only one foundation for this structure, and we must be sure our lives are built on Jesus Himself.
The Bible is the Word of God set down in writing; Jesus is the Word of God made flesh, and there is total agreement between them. Five vital facts then confront us:
- keeping God's Word distinguishes true disciples
- love is the motivation for obedience
- the Father loves those who keep His Word
- through God's Word, kept and obeyed, Christ manifests Himself
- through God's Word, the Father and the Son together indwell the disciple
This booklet series takes you through the central truths of the gospel as presented in Hebrews 6:1–2. This is the first segment of that teaching.
"I am a follower of Derek Prince teachings. They have made a huge impact on my life and walk. That said. I' m glad to add this book to my collection and highly recommend it to you as well!"
"This book is short, sweet & to the point. Very informative. I especially liked the fact that it was filled with good solid truth & had some great information in it."
"Great foundational teaching."