The death and resurrection of Jesus produced a change in the universe. Derek explains here how the resurrection of Jesus impacted man’s spirit, soul, and body.
As the church, we are Christ's body and so we are partakers of His resurrection. Individually, each of us also faces an "end of time" that we will encounter as we enter eternity. Using Jesus as an example, Derek Prince reveals what will happen when we depart this physical realm. He answers such questions as:
- How will our resurrection bodies be different?
- What specific changes take place?
- Why is the resurrection so important?
Finally, Derek presents the resurrection in its three phases. Are your priorities aligned with those of your heavenly Father?
This book is part of a series of 10 messages by Derek Prince, based on the doctrinal foundation of the Christian Life described in Hebrews 6:1-2. Each study can serve as a stand-alone study, but you will experience an even greater blessing when you decide to do all ten studies. Each study contains the transcript of Derek’s talk, Bible verses for memorisation, questions for personal applications and questions that can be discussed in a group setting. When this teaching is applied in your life, with faith, it will deepen your relationship with God and enable you to live a truly successful Christian life.
Discover the vital, foundational doctrines of the Christian life:
1. Founded on the Rock
2. Authority and Power of God’s Word
3. Through Repentance to Faith
4. Faith and Works
5. The Doctrine of Baptisms
6. Immersion in the Spirit
7. Transmitting God’s Power
8. At the End of Time
9. Resurrection of the Body
10. Final Judgment
- Each book contains a QR-code that links you to a talk by Derek Prince, but upon request, we are happy to send you a free DVD with every book you order.
- Books are £3.99 each, but when you purchase the whole series of ten books, or ten copies of a single title, you pay only £29.90 for the set of 10 books.
Contact us at email@example.com or call (0)1462 492100
More information can also be found at dpmuk.org/foundations