A baptism is a transition - out of an old way of living into a totally new way of living. It is total immersion. All of our being is involved. This booklet presents an explanation of the three different forms of baptism presented in the Bible, namely,
- John the Baptist - a baptism of repentance
- Christian baptism in water - a baptism of commitment
- the baptism in the Holy Spirit
Learn the significance of the first two of these baptisms and the evidence of each in the life of the believer. There were three conditions for John's baptism and four other conditions for Christian baptism. The final baptism - in the Holy Spirit - is covered in the booklet Immersion in the Spirit.
This series takes you through the central truths of the gospel as presented in Hebrews 6:1–2. This is the fifth segment of that teaching. Each study can serve as a stand-alone study, but you will experience an even greater blessing when you decide to do all ten studies. Each study contains the transcript of Derek’s talk, Bible verses for memorisation, questions for personal applications and questions that can be discussed in a group setting. When this teaching is applied in your life, with faith, it will deepen your relationship with God and enable you to live a truly successful Christian life.
Discover the vital, foundational doctrines of the Christian life:
1. Founded on the Rock
2. Authority and Power of God’s Word
3. Through Repentance to Faith
4. Faith and Works
5. The Doctrine of Baptisms
6. Immersion in the Spirit
7. Transmitting God’s Power
8. At the End of Time
9. Resurrection of the Body
10. Final Judgment
- Each book contains a QR-code that links you to a talk by Derek Prince, but upon request, we are happy to send you a free DVD with every book you order.
- Books are £3.99 each, but when you purchase the whole series of ten books, or ten copies of a single title, you pay only £29.90 for the set of 10 books.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (0)1462 492100
More information can also be found at dpmuk.org/foundations